Ongoing support to cover:
Teens: laptops, funds for college tuition assistance, school supplies, teen clothing, teen toiletries, wireless speakers and headphones.
Food Program: snacks for children
Please note we do not accept gently used items: clothes, bags, shoes/other.
WE HAVE ADDED NEW WAYS TO RECEIVE SUPPORT!
Donate proceeds from your house or other assets to benefit Foster Kids Charity!
For drop offs please contact Raul at: 469-6869805 For all other needs or questions please send your email here Michelle@fosterkidscharity.org
We need laptops! Since inception of our laptop program, back in 2020, our program served over 350 laptops for school age kids, teens and those who aged out of care. Here are different ways you can help:
1. One-Time Donations: Make a single, impactful contribution to support our laptop program and provide foster children with the tools they need to thrive.
2. Monthly Giving: Join our Monthly Giving program and pledge a recurring donation to ensure a sustained impact on the lives of foster youth. Your consistent support will make a lasting difference.
3. Corporate Sponsorship: Partner with us through corporate sponsorship opportunities and demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility. Together, we can create transformative opportunities for foster children.
4. Fundraising Campaigns: Organize a fundraising campaign on behalf of our laptop program and mobilize your network to raise funds for foster youth. Whether it's a virtual event, a charity run, or a social media campaign, your efforts will directly impact their lives.
5. Matching Gifts: Double the impact of your donation through your employer's matching gift program. Check if your company offers this benefit, as it can effectively double your contribution and support even more foster children.
Remember, every contribution, no matter the size, makes a meaningful difference in the lives of foster children. Choose the option that resonates with you and help us empower these deserving youth with the gift of technology.
The vision of Foster Kids Charity is to improve the well-being of children while they are in foster care and to educate volunteers about the foster care system. With increased well-being and awareness, we hope to achieve our goal of increasing the number of adoptions for foster children.
Foster Kids Charity strives to make sure that every child in the foster care system has their basic, personal needs met. This is accomplished by providing foster children in Texas with basic emergency items: food, clothes, hygienic products, school supplies and more.
We are a nonprofit organization focused on helping children in foster care. With the help of our tireless staff, we organize fundraisers, community-building events, and provide critical services for foster children.
After witnessing a devastating car accident in Plano, Texas involving the Hart foster family, Michelle Armour-Brown founded Foster Kids Charity. Click the button below to read our founder's story in detail.
"I wanted to thank you for everything you have done to support us for all these years.
I wish I could express all you mean to me and Marlene. If we had not of connected I know the miracles that we saw in the lives of children would have never been possible. You have truly blessed us and we are grateful that God allowed us to have you be a part of our lives".
"The work that you are doing for the benefit of these children is invaluable. I cannot express our gratitude in words that give it any justice. While we may be working with the kids, the support from Foster Kids Charity has helped us be able to make sure that these children are able to do more things that enrich their lives! "
"Just wanted to thank you. You provided a laptop to one of my CPS clients last August as he was trying to do all his high school classes on a tablet. He was a year behind and refusing to attend regular school. Good news, he graduated this week! He would not have been as successful without the laptop! And better news, he plans to go on to a junior college! So, thank you very very much!!! You changed a life!"
Check out this article about the founder of Foster Kids Charity featured in WE Magazine for Women! Read about us in WE Magazine
We always appreciate hearing from you, whether it’s with a question about our programs or feedback on our site.
For drop off: Raul 469-6869805
General: Tel 972-3649039
In-kind donations in DFW Area can be picked up by one of our volunteers. Email: Michelle@fosterkidscharity.org and we will connect you with a volunteer or one of our board members.
12830 Hillcrest Rd Suite #111, Dallas, Texas, 75230